Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ron Lussier

Ron Lussier
He has been doing computer graphics work for 16+ years. Twelve of them making computer games and freelancing, and then the last few years doing film effects work at The Orphanage on movies including Sin City, Superman Returns, and my favorite project, Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D! A Quote from Ron Lussier "Trying to find a life though all those hours is a tough job though so I have been trying to take some time and figure out if I can't do something a little more personally fulfilling. The artistic endeavors I will have here will hopefully help in that regard."

I think this is some sort or sign or something. I chose this photo to show you because the word angel is meaningful to me, it may have not had any mean to him at all but I still think it is a really interesting photo.


I know from looking at some of Mr. Lussier's photo's that he was in Africa at some point. This photo was also taken there, in Africa. I like the little drawing on the thing that looks like it is a metal panel. The little drawing looks like a little alien thing with a mohawk.

I like Ron Lussier's photography because if his abstract point of view he focuses on. Most of his photos you can not even tell what they are of. I can tell by looking at his work that he focuses on textures. This photo looks like it is of something with paint, like a painting board or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment